Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI Inspiration Challenge Entry


Trying to catch up with all the PaperTrey Ink fun. They are celebrating 6 years of creative genius! Nichole began the celebration yesterday with a challenge. 

Todays-Contest
"Today's post is all about the design team and their talents, along with their favorite Papertrey projects from the past.  Your challenge today is to create a project of your very own inspired by one of their fabulous creations!" 

 I took my inspiration from Betsy's favorites:



 I just love those flip flops.  



Stamps: PTI  Flippin Out
Cardstock: PTI
Ink: Ranger Watermark, VersaFine Black, Distress Tumbled Glass
Dies: PTI Flippin Out
Other: Ranger Rock Candy Stickles, sand, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is way too cute! The flip flops caught my eye, but the sand won me over. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embossed flip-flops! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete